The ultimate destination for World business
An epitome of growth and an expression of path breaking innovation, Hiranandani
Business Park has conceptualized a work culture that goes beyond business. A destination
that was well planned for work spaces situated ideally in the midst of area neighborhoods,
shopping and entertainment providing a complete and constructive work ambience.
Located at Powai; it provides a complete, responsive and productive work ambience
with 24 x 7 work-and-live environment and world-class infrastructure. Offering comprehensive
business solutions for enterprises geared to play an eminent role in this integrated
Commercial space in Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, resides in buildings such
as Alpha, Delphi, Fairmont, Sentinel, Winchester, Kensington, Ventura and many more.
Hiranandani Business Park offers scalability to its clients with well-decorated
entrances and lift lobbies of the buildings. Hiranandani Business Park's value added
services include residential lease desk, project management and consultancy.
Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, is home to some of India’s most acclaimed and
the world’s most revered corporations. Kellogs, TCS, Wipro, Mearsk, Crisil, J.P.
Morgan, Creditsuisse, G.E. , Deloitte, British Gas, Transocean, Colgate, General
Mills, Petrofac, Basel, Syntel , Nomura, Cognizant, Accenture, Black & Veatch and
- Concrete Roads.
- Pedestrian friendly Streets.
- Data and voice connectivity by all major service providers.
- Reliable power supply from Tata/Reliance.
- Large floor plates and column spaces.
- Ample car parking space.
- Space for DG sets.
- International airport (5km), Domestic airport (12km).
- Equidistant from western, central & trans harbour suburbs.
- Many 5-Star hotels in the vicinity.
- Banks & ATMs in the business park.
- Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital – World Class multi-specialty hospital.
- ICSE/IB level Schools.
- Gardens, Parks Jogging Tracks and Forest Areas.
- HBP has its own boutique hotel RODAS - An Ecotel Hotel with 36 rooms, multi-cuisine
restaurants, 24 hr. coffee shop, banquet hall & a snacks bar.
- Meluha – the Fern a 5 star Hotel with 141 rooms and suites.
Major growth centers in the vicinity Major Growth Centers in Vicinity
- SEEPZ (3.5 km).
- MIDC (3.5 km).
- Andheri Kurla Road (4 km).
- Large corporate campuses in vicinity - Larsen & Toubro and Godrej.
- In a radius of 4km from HBP around 200,000 people report to work every day.
- More than 30,000 employees working out of the Hiranandani Business Park.
- Located in the vicinity of major infrastructure establishments, the area is a very
well established business location.
- 13 Flyovers on Eastern Express Highway.
- Travel time to South Mumbai 60 minutes.
- Western Express Highway to Hiranandani Business Park- 6.15 km.
- Eastern Express Highway to Hiranandani Business Park- 4.50 km.
A Special Economic Zone (SEZ) is a specifically delineated, duty-free enclave set
up within the geographical boundaries of a country and is deemed to be a foreign
territory for the purpose of trade operations, duties and tariffs. The economic
laws and revenue regulations of the Domestic Tariff Area (DTA) are not applicable
in an SEZ. The new policy framework in India views SEZs as specialized zones that
combine infrastructure development together with amiable business environment that
provides employment and benefits to the region where they are housed. Thus SEZs
are now emerging as models of industrial townships that provide for supportive infrastructure
such as housing, roads, ports and telecommunication required for its success and
effective execution. For this reason, the law specifically differentiates between
area used for export oriented activities and the area supporting such export oriented
area i.e. the processing and non-processing areas respectively.
Salient features of Kensington IT/ITES SEZ
Wings - A & B
Storeys - B1+B2+S1+S2+S3(Entrance Hall Level)+13 upper floors
- Uninterrupted supply of power and water.
- Ample car parking space and open gardens.
- Centralized security control for the building, common areas and the exit entry points.
- Provision for public address system, CCTV monitoring and equipment to save guard
against natural disasters.
- Adequate space has been provided for installation of D.G. sets, alternative power
backup support systems as well as access to sophisticated fire fighting equipments
from all floors.
- It is located amidst a very serene environment with abundance of greenery, natural
waterfalls, and hilly mountains.
On the communication and connectivity aspect, the Kensington Special Economic Zone
is situated close to both the Eastern and Western Express Highways, Airport and
Cargo Hubs, and within a tolerable distance from both the Mumbai and Nhava Sheva
- Elevators - 28nos - 14 high speed elevators in each wing.
- Service Elevators - 4 nos. – 2 service elevators in each wing.
- Car parking elevators – 4 nos. - 2 in each wing.
- Power available - Dual feed power 28 MW approx.
- Power Supplier - TATA POWER.
- Transformer room - Capacity to put 28 transformers.
- Capacity to house - 30 DG sets.
- No. of Car Parks - 1600 covered, 200 open, 500 bikes .
- Bus parks – Capacity to park upto 75 buses.
- Sewage Treatment Plant – for each wing.
- STP capacity - 800,000 Liters / day.
- Recycled water used for – Flushing Tank and Gardening purposes.
- Hydro-pneumatic system.
- Water Softner Plant.
- Fire Fighting System – Wet risers and Sprinklers in the entire bldg .
- Building Management system - Fire Panel/ Public Address system/ Lift supervisory
- 24x7 CCTV monitoring of common areas, car parkings.
- Power back up for Lifts/ emergency lights and common area lights.
- Top soil during excavation used for gardening.
- Hard Rock in excavation used for road construction.
- Sumps created in the basement act as a pressure releasing point for ground water,
during rains this rainwater is pumped in UG flush tank.
- Hollow Blocks used for construction for reduction of load on structure.
- Double wall construction ideal for harsh monsoons.
- Facade designed for maximum natural light.
- Flush Tanks Mandatory in toilet blocks, there by reducing wastage of water.
- Use of Steel Shuttering – reduction of use of wood.
- Use of red bricks for water proofing and Brick Bat coba.
- Use of Fly Ash and High grade concrete.
- 4 levels of podium car-park created making use of existing topography of land.
- An extra basement created for services / stores in area where founding levels were
- Constructing of R.C.C. Ramps / Bridge to make use of the space beneath for accommodating
STP & D.G. Sets.
- Underground utilities / services having path from two sides creating a loop for
- Dedicated Concealed drain to cater for the huge catchment area of storm water from
the hill behind provided from below the car-parking level directly to the nallah
which leads to the Powai lake, preventing flooding.
- Entry/exit to the premises from two major DP roads creating a loop for controlled
& smooth traffic flow.